Valley of the Slavyanka river in winter

63 votos
Tirada em 23-01-2013
The Temple to Friendship was built by Charles Cameron between 1780 and 1782 and was, in fact, the first edifice he constructed on arrival in Russia from Britain.
Continue reading +

Autor:

Andrew Varlamov
Distinguish Silver
Member

Latitude: 59° 41' 16" N, Longitude: 30° 27' 26" E see »

Localização: Russian Federation

Deixa seu comentário:

[ * ] = espaços obrigatórios.
Seu nome: *
O espaço do e-mail é obrigatório, porém não aparecerá publicado na página web.
Seu e-mail: *
Tua página web:
Seu comentário: *