Valley of the Slavyanka river in winter

63 votes
Fatta il 23/01/2013
The Temple to Friendship was built by Charles Cameron between 1780 and 1782 and was, in fact, the first edifice he constructed on arrival in Russia from Britain.
Continue reading +

Autore:

Andrew Varlamov
Distinguish Silver
Member

Latitudine: 59° 41' 16" N, Longitudine: 30° 27' 26" E see »

Luogo: Russian Federation

Lascia il tuo commento:

[ * ] = campi obbligatori.
Il tuo nome: *
Il campo posta elettronica è obbligatorio, ma l'indirizzo e-mail non sarà publicato nella pagina Web.
La tua e-mail: *
La tua pagina web:
Il tuo commento: *