Chapel of Agios Georgios tis Arperas (Saint George)

11 votes
Fatta il 28/01/2011
The church of Agios Georgios Arperas was founded by the Dragoman Konstantinos Christofanis in 1745, outside of Tersefanou village, on the site of the medieval village of Arpera.
A fresco in the church depicts him and his family offering the Church to Agios Georgios (Saint George)to thank him, according to legend, for successfully completing of the Aqueduct. The church has many other frescoes signed by the painter Ioannikios.
Continue reading +

Autore:

Kirill µ
Distinguish Gold
Member

Latitudine: 34° 52' 5" N, Longitudine: 33° 33' 24" E see »

Luogo: Cyprus

Lascia il tuo commento:

[ * ] = campi obbligatori.
Il tuo nome: *
Il campo posta elettronica è obbligatorio, ma l'indirizzo e-mail non sarà publicato nella pagina Web.
La tua e-mail: *
La tua pagina web:
Il tuo commento: *