Valley of the Slavyanka river in winter

63 votes
Prise le 23/01/2013
The Temple to Friendship was built by Charles Cameron between 1780 and 1782 and was, in fact, the first edifice he constructed on arrival in Russia from Britain.
Continue reading +

Auteur:

Andrew Varlamov
Distinguish Silver
Member

Latitude: 59° 41' 16" N, Longitude: 30° 27' 26" E see »

Localisation: Russian Federation

Laissez un commentaire:

[ * ] = informations obligatoires.
Nom: *
L'adresse e-mail est obligatoire, mais ne figurera pas sur le site.
Adresse E-mail: *
Votre page Web:
Votre commentaire: *