Valley of the Slavyanka river in winter

63 votos
Tomada el 23/01/13
The Temple to Friendship was built by Charles Cameron between 1780 and 1782 and was, in fact, the first edifice he constructed on arrival in Russia from Britain.
Continuar leyendo +

Autor:

Andrew Varlamov
Miembro Plata
Distinguido

Latitud: 59° 41' 16" N, Longitud: 30° 27' 26" E ver »

Lugar: Russian Federation

Deja tu comentario:

[ * ] = campos obligatorios.
Tu nombre: *
El campo de correo electrónico es obligatorio, pero no aparecerá publicado en la página web.
Tu correo electrónico: *
Tu página web:
Tu comentario: *