Former Greek Quarter in Nevsehir, Cappadocia, Turkey

21 vots
Presa el 01/06/12
The area south of the castle of Nevşehir was inhabited mainly by Christians until 1923 and the people exchange between Turkey and Greece. Later many Turks moved into the abandoned houses, changed them, built new ones, destroyed some etc. Nowadays the government had decided to renew the whole area and forced the people to move away. Some buildings have been declared as of historic interest and all the other ones are meanwhile pulled down.
Continuar llegint +

Latitud: 38° 36' 55" N, Longitud: 34° 42' 50" E veure »

Lloc: Turkey

Deixa el teu comentari:

[ * ] = camps obligatoris.
El teu nom: *
El camp de correu electrònic és obligatori, però no apareixerà publicat en la pàgina web.
El teu correu electrònic: *
La teua pàgina web:
El teu comentari: *