The cathedral of St. Lawrence, Trogir, Croatia.

21 vots
Presa el 24/07/08
Trogir's Cathedral of St Lawrence is considered by many to be one of the finest architectural achievements in all of Croatia. The Cathedral of St Lawrence has three aisles and is built on the site of an ancient church originally destroyed by the Saracens.

Building started in 1193 and continued for many years and finished in or around 1500. One of the most notable features of the church is an amazing Romanesque door carved in or around 1240 by Master Radovan. Complementing the door are two stone lions.

The Cathedral of St Lawrence features a 14th century bell tower 47m / 154ft high. Visitors can climb to the tower, usually before noon, for a small fee. Also not to be missed at the Cathedral of St Louro is the Renaissance Chapel of St Ivan. The chapel features paintings of St Jerome and St John the Baptist. The decorations within the chapel were created from 1461 to 1497 by Firentinac and Duknovic. The entrance to the chapel is through a back door and can be difficult to find.

via: http://www.planetware.com/trogir/cathedral-of-st-lawrence-hr-da-tc.htm
Continuar llegint +
Més informació en: http://www.bernardcustard.com

Latitud: 43° 30' 59" N, Longitud: 16° 14' 57" E veure »

Lloc: Croatia (Hrvatska)

Comentaris sobre aquesta panoràmica:

Bernard, tienes dominado el HDR :D
Per Enrique Alvarez | 13/01/09 - 11:37:42 GMT +0100
Muchas gracias Enrique, esa panorámica me dió bastante dolores de cabeza a la hora de montar porque las personas se movian más que los patos asi que he tenido que hacer combinar bastantes técnicas para poder dejarla decente.
Per Bernard | 14/01/09 - 17:07:30 GMT +0100
That's not just logic. That's really snesible.
Per FLIrrHHdFgN | 04/11/11 - 21:20:06 GMT +0100

Deixa el teu comentari:

[ * ] = camps obligatoris.
El teu nom: *
El camp de correu electrònic és obligatori, però no apareixerà publicat en la pàgina web.
El teu correu electrònic: *
La teua pàgina web:
El teu comentari: *